Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fashion's Night Out 2010

I am already getting excited for next year's Fashion's Night Out hosted by Vogue, Council of Fashion Designers of America, and the city of New York! This is the biggest fashion night of the year where people from around the world come to NYC to party and shop all night. I did some work this past summer at Condé Nast for it, but was not able to go to New York City for the event; this year will be different. I don't know which magazine at Condé Nast I will end up working for next summer, but I definitely want to put in my part of making this event amazing. WWD announced that they changed the date of the event it's not going to be Thursday, September 9th, but rather Friday September 10th, 2010! Check out the website: http://www.fashionsnightout.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment