Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm back!

Sorry it has been quite a while since I've last posted!! I've been super busy since I've been spending my days with my family from the States and working literally everyday. Well now I'm off for a couple of days and I'll be posting much more often! I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and that you got everything you wanted....I know I did lol. I'm writing from my new MacBook Pro and I also bought that Mackage jacket that I posted up a week or two ago...it's gorgeous I love it!! Oh and also Happy New Year's Eve :) this year I'm going to keep this night on the dl and just go out for a nice dinner with family, one of my best friends, and old family friends and then go to Old Montreal and watch the fireworks! But next year when I'll be 21 I'm off to VEGAS..woohoo! Anyway I hope you all have a fun and safe night and I'll be posting a lot for the next couple of days so brace yourselves xox

No comments:

Post a Comment