Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Hairstyle

I'm getting kind of bored with my hair lately...I mean it's not ugly I just want a little change. I'm due for a cut and my hair is really long and I love it long so I definitely don't want to change the length, I just feel like I should perhaps change something in the front. My friend Laura gave me the idea of doing long bangs that part in the middle and fall right below my cheekbones. I've had bangs before and it was not so nice on my rounder face, plus I naturally have curly hair too. But the more and more I was thinking about it the more I was liking the idea! It's very natural, French, and easy looking...basically it looks like grown out bangs. So I think I'm going to go ahead with it and just chop off the front of my hair. Here are some pictures of people who have this look.

Carla Bruni



Kiersten Dunst (These look a bit too long)



Sienna Miller (she has the best example of what I want)

No comments:

Post a Comment