Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolution

Well well well...2009 is coming to an end and I must say it was quite exciting, I traveled to Europe for the first time, lived in New York City, worked at Conde Nast Publications, bought some amazing clothes/bags/accessories, and started this blog. I'm so grateful for my family and friends and I'm finally confident and excited about my future. Here are 5 things I would like to accomplish in 2010 that I either unfortunately didn't do or just didn't do enough of in 2009:

1. Be healthier by eating a well balanced diet and exercising/getting into shape....I want to start running on a regular basis and doing yoga.

2. Start saving my money.

3. Procrastinate less, whether it be my school work or everyday tasks.

4. Be more adventurous, meet new people, explore, and try new things.

5. Volunteer.

No comments:

Post a Comment