Sunday, February 14, 2010

Compagnie de Provence

Compagnie de Provence is a French company created in 1990 that sell, in my opinion, the best soap in the world. The scents are rich and natural with an olive oil base mixed with different notes of lavender and rose. Not only does it smell amazing, but the designs are clean, modern, and fashionable. I bought some eau de toilette and soaps for myself and my mother when I was at Le Bon Marche in Paris. I bought the Original line, but I am dying to try the Summer Grapefruit and Wild Rose scents from the Pure line. I am not sure exactly where they sell this brand in Montreal...I'm assuming Holt Renfrew and some other little boutiques, but my mother did say that she once saw them at Winners (shocking!). Anyway here is a link to the USA website, which I find much more helpful than the French website: http://www.lcdpusa.com/



Incense Lavender Liquid Soap - 28$



Wild Rose Liquid Marseilles Soap - 23$

No comments:

Post a Comment