Thursday, February 25, 2010

Must Have Summer Item: Boyfriend Jean Shorts

Boyfriend jean shorts are the #1 thing on my list of things to buy for this coming summer season. They literally are perfection and I refuse to settle for the first pair I see; I plan on searching for the next 2-3 months to find THE perfect pair. They can't be too short and not too long, they can't be too light or too dark, they have to have the perfect amount of rips, and they definitely have to be baggy but not the point where it looks like I'm wearing a diaper. As you can tell I am pretty picky with this look and I am determined to find them. I personally love them with a skinny light brown leather belt that's super long where you have to fold over the strap in the front with gladiators or worn out brown leather Sperry's.

Here are a few that are sold on www.shopbop.com



Ever 146.30$


Vince Denim 195$


AG Adriano Goldschmied 165$

***These shorts are a bit more on the expensive side and aren't perfect...I went to Zara today and found some that look just like this (if not nicer) for 50$

No comments:

Post a Comment