Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gilt



The founders of Gilt Groupe, Alexis and Alexandra

Surprisingly this was something that my Dad out of all people told me about! I signed up to be on the waiting list for this site so I have not seen exactly how it works, but basically once you are accepted into the site they email you daily informing you on a handful of items of high end designer clothing, accessories, etc...that are up to 70% off! You only have a couple of hours to purchase these items on a first come, first serve basis. This epic site is the ultimate fashionista's haven that resembles a secret blow-out high designer warehouse sale in some loft in Manhattan. Sound like fun? Sign up now! http://www.gilt.com/

2 comments:

  1. Omg my mom told me about this a long time ago, she said the waiting list is apparently really long so I didn't even bother signing up. Hopefully you get accepted right away, that'd be sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? Ya it probably does take a long time, but it took two seconds to sign up. Hopefully I get in! You should sign up too...literally you give them your name and email that's it haha

    ReplyDelete