Friday, May 21, 2010

Conde Nast Store

I mentioned a while back that I will be redecorating my bedroom in the near future (now in one month) and I have been trying to find some good quality prints of both photographs and famous artworks, but it's been pretty difficult finding GOOD quality ones. It dawned on me the other day that Conde Nast has an online store that has thousands and thousands of images from their magazines dating back to Vogue images from the 1920's!! Because you're buying a print from Conde Nast, you know it is the best of the best in terms of quality (paper, ink, color, etc.). The smallest print you can purchase is approximately 12 by 18 inches and costs 150$. I was on the website for at least 2 hours going through all of their images...it is sooooo hard to choose, too many gorgeous images!

Now that I have found a website that carries incredible photographic images, I now need to find a website that carries good quality art prints. Help!!

Here is a link to the Conde Nast Store website: www.condenaststore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment