Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wanted: Lula Magazine

I am DYING to get my hands on this magazine, but apparently it is extremely hard to find and it sells out like crazy because only 2 issues come out every 12 months (crazy!). I can't give you my own personal description of the magazine yet because I haven't bought an issue (issue #10 is out now), but here is the description given on the magazine's facebook page:

Created for people of the world who love fashion, music, art, & make believe. Lula is gentle, whimsical and ethereal in tone, mixing high fashion to fall in love with and interviews that feel like late night chats with people you wish you knew.

Sounds right up my alley...so ME! I sent them an email asking where they sell this magazine in Montreal, so the second I get a response I will inform all of you for sure. Here is their website: http://www.lulamag.com/ and here are some images from previous issues of the mag:

*****Little update...you can find them easily on ebay, just bought issue #10 for 44$...sounds like a lot, but apparently that's the norm. I saw issue #2 being sold on ebay for like 240$ (not joking)!!







1 comment:

  1. nice blog! I like the style!!

    I'm a fashion photographer.
    visit to see my works on my blog :D
    I'm sure you will love it!

    http://streetfsn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete