Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Club Monaco

I am in shock that I haven't done one post on Club Monaco considering that I am likely their most loyal customer. I was there today, I was there yesterday, I was there the day before yesterday...in other words, I am there every day. I have always been madly in love with Club Monaco, but lately the obsession has come to the point where I basically refuse to shop anywhere else. My wardrobe is slowly drifting away from Zara and towards Club Monaco. What I love most about Club Monaco is that it is sophisticated yet young and trendy yet classic, and do not even get me started with the quality and materials (half the store is cashmere). The store is just perfect, everything is well executed, the clothes are basic but absolutely breathtaking, and the jewelry is luscious with rhinestones galore. So happy my brother works there now so I can get a discount :)


No comments:

Post a Comment