Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Black Lace


Obsessed with my new black lace top from H&M; it's such a good going out top! It doesn't show in the picture but I was wearing bright blue nailpolish (blue and black is my alllllll timeee favorite combination!). Today I have my art history class and I plan on hitting the gym for a nice jog in hopes of getting rid of the chocolate and pizza I ate yesterday, then I will take outfit pictures (don't worry I plan on showering after the jog). Have a great Tuesday!



Friendly Fires - Kiss Of Life by off_net

6 comments:

  1. I saw that top and I liked it :) They had the dress version and I almost got it, I regret not getting it. When I went back to get it, it was gone :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute top! wish i could see more of it(: just happened to find your blog (: so glad i did! you have great inspiring photos and blog posts! i'm sure i'll be back again soon!

    -maebell(:

    www.maebellx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed over your blue colored eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this top!
    I am now following, hope you could do the same?

    www.amyssecretcloset.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. luv lace...I've been wearing alot of lace...its sexy and sweet at the same time!!!

    http://thatmightcomeinhandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete