Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Have a Little Crush...


Have you all seen that Blackberry commercial with Diplo? If not, you are missing out....it actually gives me goosebumps every time I look at his swagger and style. He is ah-mazing. Is it obvious I have a minor crush on him? Well knowing this you might understand why I love Alexander Wang's new add campaign for his T line. Take a look above at a video by style.com and down below is a day-in-the-life-of styled video about Diplo. All I have to say is HOT :)...there I've said it! Enjoy!



C Mon (Original Mix) by MAMBX

2 comments:

  1. Ha...I thought you were gonna' say you had a 'crush' on Alexander Wang?! :-) OK, I'll admit, Diplo got some good casual style... :-)

    Nice POST, Olivia.....

    http://www.sprezza2raw.com/

    baci ♥ Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog. visit and follow me if you like :)
    www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

    SH is also now on FACEBOOK :) check it out

    ReplyDelete