Monday, February 28, 2011

Pictures: San Francisco (Part 1)

Here are some of the MANY photographs taken while in the beautiful city of San Francisco. I had such a good weekend living the laid back California hippie lifestyle and was in awe by the numerous vintage stores, art galleries, museums, bookstores, and art/shopping/arts & cafts concept stores on Valencia street that I am now overwhelmed with inspiration. This post in particular shows myself with my two good friends, one of whom was shooting for the show On The Road in America (so cool!). I will also be doing separate posts on some of the things I bought and some amazing photographs of San Francisco done by my talented friend with the blonde hair down below. Hope you enjoy :).

Photobucket

I'm on the very far left wearing a Zadig & Voltaire bag, lace Zara top, navy blue Zara blazer, and Zara camel scarf.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here I am wearing a Club Monaco dress (that I wear alllllll the time) and a necklace that my Opa made in the 1970's.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here I am wearing Burberyy boots, Wolford stockings, American Apparel skirt, Zara black top, Zara blazer, Banana Republic necklace, and Marc Jacobs bag.

Photobucket

In this picture I'm wearing an H&M green coat, Urban Outfitters denim top, Club Monaco leggings, and motorcycle boots I bought in Paris two years ago.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. awesome fotos! i've never been to sanfran! i want a pic with the bridge!lol..full house!

    ReplyDelete