Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Minolta X-570

I am completely ecstatic that I now have a film camera, which I have been wanting for quite some time. Last week I was talking to my Mom and I knew that when she was my age she was really into photography along with painting and graphic design. We started talking about some of the beautiful photographs that she took that are placed on the walls of my Mormor and Opa's home in New York City and then....it hit me!!.....what camera did my Mom use?! I asked her and she was like ohhh ya I had a really good camera back in the day....I think it's somewhere in the basement! Ten minutes later she comes upstairs with this beauty:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm going to buy the film this weekend and start shooting right away and show you the results! So excited :)

2 comments:

  1. I hate you for this! ahaha So want one!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah i love film cameras! i miss fiddling around with them...i also miss using my polaroid!

    love that i just discovered your blog and you're from montreal...i'm from there as well! xx

    ReplyDelete