Monday, September 19, 2011

"He was like, James Dean, for sure.."

Photobucket

Here is a picture I took before going to bed to show you my new hair colour! Nothing too drastic, but I decided to go for a darker, richer brown for fall/winter. So far I'm loving it! Ps. I suggest that every one of you out there gets a gloss, it will change your life!! My hair has never felt or looked so healthy, I swear it's a miracle.

Also, have a listen to Lana Del Rey....my new music obsession. I seriously just listen to her on repeat, it's starting to become a bit unhealthy. Listen to Blue Jeans and Video Games I've posted down below..

Enjoy :)





5 comments:

  1. Really nice hair color !! :)

    Thank you for your comment on my blog, you are welcome :)

    http://leblogdecarolinista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tee with necklace. beautiful blog. If you want vist my blog anf let me know if you want to follow and I will follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, thanks for sharing your musical inspiration, off to download these immediately! Agreed about the hair colour also, darker for winter kicks ass! Don't forget to pair your new dark locks with some kickin' red lipstick : )

    Cakes
    http://www.cakesandshakes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete