Monday, September 12, 2011

NOWNESS.com

So for the past few hours I've been frantically awing over the numerous, exceptionally visually stunning videos that Nowness features on their website. Please, please, please check out this website if you haven't already, it's truly such an inspiring site filled with anything fashion, music, art, and food related. So out of the hundreds of videos I've been watching (exaggerating just a bit...) here are just a few I'm loving.

Watch them all and enjoy :)

Janie Taylor for Chloe



Devendra Banhart in LisaEisner's "Rainbow House" for Oliver Peoples



Advanced Style



Face Hunter Takes Manhattan

1 comment:

  1. amazing videos! I love it. p.s. If you haven’t already.. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs until today (Friday) 3pm GMT (+1)! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete