Tuesday, November 8, 2011

SELECTED

The other night I attended the Grand Opening of SELECTED, a trendy Danish clothing company that is all over northern Europe and just arrived in Montreal. It was a beautiful event filled with champagne, octopus in small waffle cones, Olympic swimmers, and of course shopping. The clothing is an overall youthful, casual, modern aesthetic with a few party dresses here and there and handsome suits for the guys. SELECTED successfully offers trendy garments with a twist through its fabrics and cuts. I bought a pair of amazing sweatpants in a salt & pepper colour, I don't have a picture of them right now but I've been wearing them every single day since. I'll definitely make sure to take a picture of them in an outfit soon! Here are a few pictures from the event and also a picture of what I wore:

FYI: I look a tad disheveled/crazy, but in my defence I was pretty sick and the picture was taken at the end of the night when I was more than ready to hit the sack. Also, my outfit is kind of covered by the enormous black Club Monaco cashmere sweater/cardigan.....okay enough explaining.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alexandre Despatie!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What I wore:

- Escada cashmere/wool-blend scarf
- Club Monaco cashmere cardigan/sweater
- American Apparel black, thin tank dress
- Wolford stockings
- Dune lace-up ankle booties
- Zadig & Voltaire leather bag

7 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love those boots.

    Caitlin
    www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. would love it if you'd check out mine and follow me back if you like it! It also features my recently launched scarf line "charlotte and lisa". Check it out!

    http://www.clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute boots! love this post. just found your blog and love it :) cant wait to see more.

    http://vanillachic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfits,i love the boots B)
    i've follow this blog,please follow back ? ;)
    http://andaemond.blogspot.com/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like so much fun! So lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous in that second to last picture. love it!

    FRASSY

    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks an awesome shop!!!!^^

    xx, Rachel. <3<3

    ReplyDelete