Monday, November 21, 2011

Tumblr

I remember writing a post a LONG time ago about my Tumblr blog, but it was when I was just starting it. Now I have done over 2,000 posts and I'm completely obsessed! If you have Tumblr follow me :) and I'll follow back! Here is a sneak peak at some of the photographs that are inspiring me lately on my Tumblr blog along with a short film by The Selby featuring Lucy Chadwick for Zara. If only everyone could have a life so beautiful and simple!



The Selby Is In Your Place: Lucy Chadwick for Zara


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love this post Olivia... maybe I've never wrote you but I have to tell you that all your posts are an inspiration for me :)

    <3 with love Victoria...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome collection of pics!! I have a tumblr but don't really use it but I need to more I will check yours out! Their is a giveaway on my blog I think you will love, pass by to enter!

    -V

    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the video is amazing and I love tumblr inspo!! :D:D
    thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
    xx
    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are all so so sweet :) Thank you so much!!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cool photos! I'm particularly taken by the one with the girl with the book, and the lights. I'm going to follow you for sure! Keep posting :))


    http://atfashionsmercy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post!

    <3
    pia

    everlightly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete