So Christmas is just around the corner and I am beyond ecstatic...everyone's decorations are up and Montreal has lighted up into one huge Christmas candy cane land. I added some photographs down below of Montreal/Quebec City during Christmas time and yes it's gorgeous, but my biggest Christmas wish is to spend one year during this holiday in Germany which is basically the mecca of all things Christmas. Until that time comes...I thankfully get a little taste of a German Christmas every year when my Mom (who's Swedish/German) makes around 20 loaves of Bavarian nut Christmas stollen. Yum!
Anyways, enough of my ranting on Germany, stollen, and just how amazing Christmas is and let me get to the point of this post: the things I want Santa to bring me this Christmas (obviously the most IMPORTANT thing that matters in life...right?! right?!....yaa). I've made a list down below of the ideal gifts....however, it ain't gonna happen so all a girl can do is dream *sigh*.
In the meantime, enjoy this song called The Christmas Waltz by the lovely She & Him:
1. How cute are those little sequinned birds on this Topshop jumper? Super cute!
2. I am legit DYING to get my hands on these Austrian hiking boots, I've fallen in love with them. I've been searching for the perfect pair of ankle hiking boots and these have it all. They are feminine yet have the perfect amount of ruggedness to them and the knit in the front makes it so European wilderness looking.
3. She & Him Christmas album. That is all. Oh and Zooey Deschanel is my idol :)
4. An iced whale ornament! Genius!
5. An iced fish ornament! Again....genius!
6. This bike is everything I've always wanted in a bike. It's by Bowery Lane Bicycles, a New York City company that hand-makes their bicycles. Famous for its vintage Dutch aesthetic, these bikes come in black or white, leather seats, and a handcrafted wooden box in the back which is perfect when one is doing groceries in the city...or to put ones dog.
7. The iPhone because it's the iPhone and the phone I'm using right now doesn't even work so this would be helpful/useful.
8. I have a love for anything that has to do with high-end stationary and pens so these cute little international cards made me so giddy. Each card has a different drawing of a global stylish girl. An Italian saying "Ciao!", a Parisienne saying "Bonjour!", and a Londoner saying "Hello!". The illustrations and the cream coloured cards make me just so happy!
9. I've had my eye on this Kate Spade bow ring in silver for so long. What I love so much about it that you can't see by the photograph provided is just how big it is! The size is what makes it so special and I love the textured lines in the folded ribbon area.
10. Last but not least this casual every day Zadig & Voltaire parka in grey with a fur collar. It's pretty simple but the color is what caught my eye...and the fur. But it's rare to find a stylish light grey short puffer jacket and especially with fur, usually I'll see something like this in black, navy, or charcoal grey.